Looking for an easy way to clean your oven? Follow these tips to learn how to clean your oven in a simple way.
- If your oven has a self-cleaning feature, follow the instructions in your owner's manual to activate it. Remove all racks and accessories from the oven before self-cleaning.
- For spot cleaning inside the oven, use the Bosch oven cleaner.
- For stainless steel surfaces, use mild soapy water and a soft cloth. Then use the Bosch stainless steel conditioner for a beautiful shine. Do not apply it to logos, control labels or black steel.
- To clean black stainless steel, simply use mild soapy water and a soft cloth.
- Wipe down knobs and other surfaces with a damp cloth.
- Racks should be washed with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. Do not leave racks in the oven during the self-cleaning program.
How To clean the oven interior
For an easy way to clean your oven simply follow the directions in your owner’s manual for self-cleaning. Remove all racks and pans from the oven before activating the self-cleaning feature. For spot cleaning, use the Bosch Oven & Grate Cleaner to remove tough, burnt-on deposits.
Looking for Oven Cleaners?
More Oven Cleaning Tips
- DO NOT use any stainless steel cleaners or conditioners on black stainless steel. Black steel can simply be cleaned with mild, soapy water and a soft cloth.
- DO NOT use any chlorine-based cleaners, abrasive cleaners or cloths.
- Always remove all racks from the oven before activating the self-clean feature. Telescopic racks will get damaged if they left in the oven during self-cleaning. They will get stuck and you won’t be able to pull them out.
- Make sure the oven vents are clear and unblocked. These vents release hot air. It’s normal to see hot air or steam escaping from these vents.
- If you see an “E” with a number on the display (ex: E30), press any key to stop the beeping. This is an error code message. Reset the oven by turning it off at the breaker. Wait 30 minutes, then turn the breaker on. The oven should return to normal. However, if the error code appears again, please take note of it and call service provider.