Features & Specifications
Eco Balance - Innovative and ecological
Modern living opens up different dimensions: in addition to demand for the highest quality and outstanding design, it also includes aspects such as healthy living and the sustainable use of resources. With the Eco Balance series, we are reacting to the increased demands on all aspects of modern living and seek to balance style and ecology. A sustainable production method and particularly prudent use of natural raw materials prove our commitment to environmental compatibility and healthy living. With the Eco Balance series, we want to prepare the ground for a future that finds innovative answers to the ecological challenges of our time. The Eco Balance product range includes engineered wood flooring, laminate flooring and the resilient floor coverings Eco Balance PUR.
A floorcovering that sets standards in terms of healthy living and ecology. Eco Balance laminate flooring promotes healthy living, is low-allergenic and meets the highest environmental standards thanks to the use of certified raw materials and water-soluble paints. Its highly abrasion-resistant top layer made of melamine resin overlay protects the authentic and elaborately reproduced decors. Thanks to the low installation height it is renovation-friendly, the patented click mechanics make it look good and be easy to lay without glue.
- Plank look: Wide plank.
- Groove pattern: 4V-groove Long and end edges create the look of real wooden flooring
- Surface design: Antique matt texture
- Wear class for home use: WC 23
- Wear class for commercial use: WC 32
- Format: 1285x194 mm
- Plank thickness: 7 mm
- Click connection: Safe-Lock® PRO
Emission dans l'air interieur: In France, national marking for interior air quality applies for decorative products, which includes laminate flooring, engineered wood flooring, panels and moulding.
- Blue Angle: Identifies low-emssion product made of wood and wood materials. The test criteria include requirements regarding: origin of wood, formaldehydem VOC, indoor quality, packaging, recycling/waste disposal, consumer information and requirement for liquid and normal coating system.
- FloorScore®: Floorscore is the one of the most recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) certification standards for flooring materials and adhesives and under layers. Developed by SCS with Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI), a leading industry trade association of flooring manufactures and suppliers, it qualifies for many green building schemes including LEED v4, WELL, BREEAM and CHPS.
- eco-INSTITUT: Products marked with this seal meet the strictest requirements on pollutant and emission as specified by the eco-INSTITUT. The product testing includes formaldehyde emissions, odour emissions, VOC / TVOC (volatile organic compounds and TSVOC (semi volatile organic compounds) emissions as well as chemical analyses for phthalates / terephthalates (softeners) other parameters on toxicological safety and environmental sustainability.
- TÜV Rheinland: The TÜV test mark guarantees perfect product quality, product safety, comprehensible user documentation and independent monitoring of the prouduct by the objective institute TÜV Rheinland Germany.
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes: This trademark is awarded to products that meets the requirement of thet certification system for the documentation and improvement of sustainable forest management with regards to economic and social standards. The content of certification system is base on international resolution that were passed by 37 nations in pan-European process during the Ministerial Conference for the Protection of Forests in Eurpe (Helsinki, Lisbon 1998).
- Environmental Product Declaration: EPDs are becoming increasingly important with regards to energy efficiency, sustainability and the increasing prevalence of building certification. An EPD is based on ISO 14025. The core element of the EPD is the ecological assessments. in which the whole life cycle of product is disclosed.
- CE marking: The CE marking is obligatory according to EU law in connection with product safety. It is not a seal approval (quality mark). The abbreviation "CE" stands for Communauté Européenne ( French for "European Community"). The CE marking is frequently called a "passport" for internal European market. The manufactures or distributor conformity of the product with applicable EU Construction Products Regulation (BauPVP) 305/2011 (since 01 July 102) and compliance with "essential requirement" specified there via a declaration of performance (DOP). Since 01 July 2007, the CE marking pursuant to EN 14041 is obligatory for " resilient, textile flooring and laminate flooring".