Features & Specifications
Parador vinyl flooring wide plank from the Basic 4.3 product line is a vinyl flooring made from solid material. The flooring meets high optical and functional requirements, is easy to maintain and waterproof. The brushed texture reinforces the impression of an authentic reproduction of a particularly near-natural flooring. The brushed surface intensifies the pleasantly natural feel. The design with no bevel creates a harmonious and closed installation pattern. The flooring is available as a wide plank in the format 1209 x 219 x 4.3 mm. Parador vinyl flooring made of solid material is the first choice for flooring that is subject to particularly heavy wear. The resilient floor covering can be installed over underfloor heating and is particularly suitable for wet rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens due to its waterproofness. The flooring is particularly easy to install thanks to a Comfort-Click system. The cork footfall sound insulation also ensures pleasant room acoustics and a high level of walking and living comfort.
- Plank look: Wide plank.
- Surface design: Brushed texture
- Format: 1209 × 216 mm mm
- Plank thickness: 4.3 mm
- Click connection: Comfort-Click
- Capacity refrigeration zone:219 liters
- Multi Airflow-System
- 4 safety glass shelves of which 3 are height adjustable
- 4 door bins
- Emission dans l'air interieur: In France, national marking for interior air quality applies for decorative products, which includes laminate flooring, engineered wood flooring, panels and moulding.
- Blue Angle: Identifies low-emssion product made of wood and wood materials. The test criteria include requirements regarding: origin of wood, formaldehydem VOC, indoor quality, packaging, recycling/waste disposal, consumer information and requirement for liquid and normal coating system.
- FloorScore®: Floorscore is the one of the most recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) certification standards for flooring materials and adhesives and under layers. Developed by SCS with Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI), a leading industry trade association of flooring manufactures and suppliers, it qualifies for many green building schemes including LEED v4, WELL, BREEAM and CHPS.
- eco-INSTITUT: Products marked with this seal meet the strictest requirements on pollutant and emission as specified by the eco-INSTITUT. The product testing includes formaldehyde emissions, odour emissions, VOC / TVOC (volatile organic compounds and TSVOC (semi volatile organic compounds) emissions as well as chemical analyses for phthalates / terephthalates (softeners) other parameters on toxicological safety and environmental sustainability.
- TÜV Rheinland: The TÜV test mark guarantees perfect product quality, product safety, comprehensible user documentation and independent monitoring of the prouduct by the objective institute TÜV Rheinland Germany.
Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes: This trademark is awarded to products that meets the requirement of thet certification system for the documentation and improvement of sustainable forest management with regards to economic and social standards. The content of certification system is base on international resolution that were passed by 37 nations in pan-European process during the Ministerial Conference for the Protection of Forests in Eurpe (Helsinki, Lisbon 1998).
- Environmental Product Declaration: EPDs are becoming increasingly important with regards to energy efficiency, sustainability and the increasing prevalence of building certification. An EPD is based on ISO 14025. The core element of the EPD is the ecological assessments. in which the whole life cycle of product is disclosed.
- CE marking: The CE marking is obligatory according to EU law in connection with product safety. It is not a seal approval (quality mark). The abbreviation "CE" stands for Communauté Européenne ( French for "European Community"). The CE marking is frequently called a "passport" for internal European market. The manufactures or distributor conformity of the product with applicable EU Construction Products Regulation (BauPVP) 305/2011 (since 01 July 102) and compliance with "essential requirement" specified there via a declaration of performance (DOP). Since 01 July 2007, the CE marking pursuant to EN 14041 is obligatory for " resilient, textile flooring and laminate flooring".