Features & Specifications
Functional and diverse
Parador laminate flooring wide plank from the Basic 200 product line meets the highest demands in terms of durability and product design. The wood texture gives the laminate flooring from the product line a contemporary look. The wood texture embossing creates an astonishingly genuine wood impression which you can really feel. The jointless design ensures a calm, closed overall impression of the flooring, as no gaps are visible. The flooring is available as a wide plank in the format 1285 x 194 x 7 mm.
Laminate floors from Parador's Basic 200 product line are low on emissions and allergens, durable, extremely easy to care for and promote healthy living. They are suitable for installation on underfloor heating systems. Thanks to the patented click mechanism with the SafeLock® PRO click connection and the low plank height of only 7mm, the flooring can be installed easily in a custom-fit manner. They are also connection stable and have excellent edge swell protection. The abrasion-resistant melamine resin top layer withstands even heavy wear and tear and contributes to a long-lasting and pleasant indoor climate.
- Plank look: Wide plank.
- Groove pattern: Without joint The planks join together without noticeable ends: closed overall impression or 4V-groove Long and end edges create the look of real wooden flooring
- Surface design: Wood texture
- Wear class for home use: WC 23
- Wear class for commercial use: WC 31
- Format: 1285x194 mm
- Plank thickness: 7 mm
- Click connection: Safe-Lock® PRO
- Emission dans l'air interieur: In France, national marking for interior air quality applies for decorative products, which includes laminate flooring, engineered wood flooring, panels and moulding
- Blue Angle: Identifies low-emssion product made of wood and wood materials. The test criteria include requirements regarding: origin of wood, formaldehydem VOC, indoor quality, packaging, recycling/waste disposal, consumer information and requirement for liquid and normal coating system.
- FloorScore®: Floorscore is the one of the most recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) certification standards for flooring materials and adhesives and under layers. Developed by SCS with Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI), a leading industry trade association of flooring manufactures and suppliers, it qualifies for many green building schemes including LEED v4, WELL, BREEAM and CHPS
eco-INSTITUT: Products marked with this seal meet the strictest requirements on pollutant and emission as specified by the eco-INSTITUT. The product testing includes formaldehyde emissions, odour emissions, VOC / TVOC (volatile organic compounds and TSVOC (semi volatile organic compounds) emissions as well as chemical analyses for phthalates / terephthalates (softeners) other parameters on toxicological safety and environmental sustainability.
- TÜV Rheinland: The TÜV test mark guarantees perfect product quality, product safety, comprehensible user documentation and independent monitoring of the prouduct by the objective institute TÜV Rheinland Germany.
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes: This trademark is awarded to products that meets the requirement of thet certification system for the documentation and improvement of sustainable forest management with regards to economic and social standards. The content of certification system is base on international resolution that were passed by 37 nations in pan-European process during the Ministerial Conference for the Protection of Forests in Eurpe (Helsinki, Lisbon 1998).
- Environmental Product Declaration: EPDs are becoming increasingly important with regards to energy efficiency, sustainability and the increasing prevalence of building certification. An EPD is based on ISO 14025. The core element of the EPD is the ecological assessments. in which the whole life cycle of product is disclosed.
- CE marking: The CE marking is obligatory according to EU law in connection with product safety. It is not a seal approval (quality mark). The abbreviation "CE" stands for Communauté Européenne ( French for "European Community"). The CE marking is frequently called a "passport" for internal European market. The manufactures or distributor conformity of the product with applicable EU Construction Products Regulation (BauPVP) 305/2011 (since 01 July 102) and compliance with "essential requirement" specified there via a declaration of performance (DOP). Since 01 July 2007, the CE marking pursuant to EN 14041 is obligatory for " resilient, textile flooring and laminate flooring"