This intelligent click connection enables simple, safe and precise installation without any tools.
Hydron is our answer to the challenge of water. With Hydron, we have created products that are waterproof. This means that Modular ONE Hydron can also be installed in rooms with high moisture loads, e.g. in the bathroom, without any problems - and without any time restrictions
Hydron is our answer to the challenge of water. With Hydron, we have created products that are waterproof. This means that Modular ONE Hydron can also be installed in rooms with high moisture loads, e.g. in the bathroom, without any problems - and without any time restrictions.
Parador Modular ONE Hydron Oak wide plank is one of the latest expressions of innovation from the Parador stable. Contemporary living is redefined with this flooring. Those choosing Parador Modular ONE Hydron can easily transform their bathroom into a feel-good oasis with amazingly realistic wood and tile looks. Because this low-emission flooring not only meets the highest demands, but is also waterproof. The wide plank in the format 1290 x 196 x 5.5 mm also provides individuality in their own living rooms. The flooring also impresses with its overall near-natural look. The genuine embossed texture is characterised by a tangible reproduction of the decor and thus ensures an authentic feel. The all-round bevelled long and end edges are also effective, additionally underlining the impression of a genuine wood floor. Authentic and sustainable, contemporary living is redefined with Parador Modular ONE Hydron. Parador Modular ONE Hydron does not make any compromises and impresses with excellent product properties. It is healthy in the home, plasticiser-free and ensures a good living environment. It also stands for warmth, good room acoustics and a pleasant walking comfort. Due to its low installation height, this design flooring is particularly renovation-friendly. Its special core board with increased swelling protection and the special acoustic counter layer are an expression of the highest functionality – even in wet rooms. The "Made in Germany" product is also suitable for installation on underfloor heating or cooling. Thanks to theComfort-Click click system, the installation of Parador Modular ONE Hydron is easy, safe and custom-fit.
- Plank look: Wide plank.
- Groove pattern: 4-sided bevel
- Surface design: Genuine emboss
- For private use: Wear class 23
- For commercial use: Wear class 33
- Format: 1285 × 243 mm
- Plank thickness: 9 mm
- Click connection: Comfort-Click click connection
- Emission dans l'air interieur: In France, national marking for interior air quality applies for decorative products, which includes laminate flooring, engineered wood flooring, panels and moulding.
- Blue Angle: Identifies low-emssion product made of wood and wood materials. The test criteria include requirements regarding: origin of wood, formaldehydem VOC, indoor quality, packaging, recycling/waste disposal, consumer information and requirement for liquid and normal coating system.
- FloorScore®: Floorscore is the one of the most recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) certification standards for flooring materials and adhesives and under layers. Developed by SCS with Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI), a leading industry trade association of flooring manufactures and suppliers, it qualifies for many green building schemes including LEED v4, WELL, BREEAM and CHPS.
- eco-INSTITUT: Products marked with this seal meet the strictest requirements on pollutant and emission as specified by the eco-INSTITUT. The product testing includes formaldehyde emissions, odour emissions, VOC / TVOC (volatile organic compounds and TSVOC (semi volatile organic compounds) emissions as well as chemical analyses for phthalates / terephthalates (softeners) other parameters on toxicological safety and environmental sustainability.
- TÜV Rheinland: The TÜV test mark guarantees perfect product quality, product safety, comprehensible user documentation and independent monitoring of the prouduct by the objective institute TÜV Rheinland Germany.
Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes: This trademark is awarded to products that meets the requirement of thet certification system for the documentation and improvement of sustainable forest management with regards to economic and social standards. The content of certification system is base on international resolution that were passed by 37 nations in pan-European process during the Ministerial Conference for the Protection of Forests in Eurpe (Helsinki, Lisbon 1998).
- Environmental Product Declaration: EPDs are becoming increasingly important with regards to energy efficiency, sustainability and the increasing prevalence of building certification. An EPD is based on ISO 14025. The core element of the EPD is the ecological assessments. in which the whole life cycle of product is disclosed.
- CE marking: The CE marking is obligatory according to EU law in connection with product safety. It is not a seal approval (quality mark). The abbreviation "CE" stands for Communauté Européenne ( French for "European Community"). The CE marking is frequently called a "passport" for internal European market. The manufactures or distributor conformity of the product with applicable EU Construction Products Regulation (BauPVP) 305/2011 (since 01 July 102) and compliance with "essential requirement" specified there via a declaration of performance (DOP). Since 01 July 2007, the CE marking pursuant to EN 14041 is obligatory for " resilient, textile flooring and laminate flooring".