Functional and diverse
Parador laminate flooring is particularly durable due to its high-performance structure. It impresses with materials that are healthy in the home and is very easy to maintain – ideal for use in very different living areas. And intelligent click systems enable our all-rounder made in Germany to be easily installed.
The overlay, a highly abrasion resistant, water impermeable top layer made of melamine resin stands up very well to everyday stresses and strains. The water- based colours and the FSC-certified decor paper impress with extraordinary brilliance and also reproduce near-natural material templates in an authentic manner. The backing protects the highly compacted, low-swelling core board from moisture from below and guarantees high dimensional stability. In addition, the simple and secure click connections joined without tools ensure fitting accuracy and connection stability.
- Plank look: Board wide plank.
- roove pattern: 4-V-groove, long and edge create the appearance of genuine wood floor.
- Surface design: Natural texture or Matt-finish texture
- Wear class for home use: WC 23
- Wear class for commercial use: WC 32
- Abrasion class: AC 4
- Format: 1285x243 mm
- Plank thickness: 8 mm
- Click connection: Safe-Lock® PRO
- Emission dans l'air interieur: In France, national marking for interior air quality applies for decorative products, which includes laminate flooring, engineered wood flooring, panels and moulding
- Blue Angle: Identifies low-emssion product made of wood and wood materials. The test criteria include requirements regarding: origin of wood, formaldehydem VOC, indoor quality, packaging, recycling/waste disposal, consumer information and requirement for liquid and normal coating system.
- FloorScore®: Floorscore is the one of the most recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) certification standards for flooring materials and adhesives and under layers. Developed by SCS with Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI), a leading industry trade association of flooring manufactures and suppliers, it qualifies for many green building schemes including LEED v4, WELL, BREEAM and CHPS
eco-INSTITUT: Products marked with this seal meet the strictest requirements on pollutant and emission as specified by the eco-INSTITUT. The product testing includes formaldehyde emissions, odour emissions, VOC / TVOC (volatile organic compounds and TSVOC (semi volatile organic compounds) emissions as well as chemical analyses for phthalates / terephthalates (softeners) other parameters on toxicological safety and environmental sustainability.
- TÜV Rheinland: The TÜV test mark guarantees perfect product quality, product safety, comprehensible user documentation and independent monitoring of the prouduct by the objective institute TÜV Rheinland Germany.
Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes: This trademark is awarded to products that meets the requirement of thet certification system for the documentation and improvement of sustainable forest management with regards to economic and social standards. The content of certification system is base on international resolution that were passed by 37 nations in pan-European process during the Ministerial Conference for the Protection of Forests in Eurpe (Helsinki, Lisbon 1998).
- Environmental Product Declaration: EPDs are becoming increasingly important with regards to energy efficiency, sustainability and the increasing prevalence of building certification. An EPD is based on ISO 14025. The core element of the EPD is the ecological assessments. in which the whole life cycle of product is disclosed.
- CE marking: The CE marking is obligatory according to EU law in connection with product safety. It is not a seal approval (quality mark). The abbreviation "CE" stands for Communauté Européenne ( French for "European Community"). The CE marking is frequently called a "passport" for internal European market. The manufactures or distributor conformity of the product with applicable EU Construction Products Regulation (BauPVP) 305/2011 (since 01 July 102) and compliance with "essential requirement" specified there via a declaration of performance (DOP). Since 01 July 2007, the CE marking pursuant to EN 14041 is obligatory for " resilient, textile flooring and laminate flooring"