Features & Specifications
Parador floorings are characterised by many individual product benefits, which provide you with orientation when choosing your favourite product.
Parador engineered wood flooring 3-strip from the Basic 11-5 product line is an attractive engineered wood flooring with a top layer of solid wood in matt lacquer, which enables price-conscious interior design with individual and high-quality engineered wood flooring. Suitable for everyday use and easy to maintain, this convincing natural product offers a wide range of design options. This Parador engineered wood flooring from the Basic 11-5 product line is available as a 3-strip in the format 2200 x 185 x 11.5 mm. Its design with no bevel ensures a closed and uniform installation pattern. The Rustikal assortment, due to its knotty appearance, the pronounced play of colours and its distinct grain, appears particularly original. Parador engineered wood flooring Basic 11-5 has an Automatic-Click system and is easy to install – also thanks to the low installation height of 11.5 mm. The top layer is about 2.5 mm high. The engineered wood flooring is even suitable for installation on underfloor heating systems.
- Plank look: 3 strip
- Groove pattern: 4-sided mini bevel (M4V)
- Surface design: Matt lacquer
- Format: 2200 × 185 mm
- Plank thickness: 11.5 mm
- Click connection: Automatic-Click-System
- Emission dans l'air interieur: In France, national marking for interior air quality applies for decorative products, which includes laminate flooring, engineered wood flooring, panels and moulding.
- Blue Angle: Identifies low-emssion product made of wood and wood materials. The test criteria include requirements regarding: origin of wood, formaldehydem VOC, indoor quality, packaging, recycling/waste disposal, consumer information and requirement for liquid and normal coating system.
- FloorScore®: Floorscore is the one of the most recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) certification standards for flooring materials and adhesives and under layers. Developed by SCS with Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI), a leading industry trade association of flooring manufactures and suppliers, it qualifies for many green building schemes including LEED v4, WELL, BREEAM and CHPS.
- eco-INSTITUT: Products marked with this seal meet the strictest requirements on pollutant and emission as specified by the eco-INSTITUT. The product testing includes formaldehyde emissions, odour emissions, VOC / TVOC (volatile organic compounds and TSVOC (semi volatile organic compounds) emissions as well as chemical analyses for phthalates / terephthalates (softeners) other parameters on toxicological safety and environmental sustainability.
- TÜV Rheinland: The TÜV test mark guarantees perfect product quality, product safety, comprehensible user documentation and independent monitoring of the prouduct by the objective institute TÜV Rheinland Germany.
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes: This trademark is awarded to products that meets the requirement of thet certification system for the documentation and improvement of sustainable forest management with regards to economic and social standards. The content of certification system is base on international resolution that were passed by 37 nations in pan-European process during the Ministerial Conference for the Protection of Forests in Eurpe (Helsinki, Lisbon 1998).
- Environmental Product Declaration: EPDs are becoming increasingly important with regards to energy efficiency, sustainability and the increasing prevalence of building certification. An EPD is based on ISO 14025. The core element of the EPD is the ecological assessments. in which the whole life cycle of product is disclosed.
- CE marking: The CE marking is obligatory according to EU law in connection with product safety. It is not a seal approval (quality mark). The abbreviation "CE" stands for Communauté Européenne ( French for "European Community"). The CE marking is frequently called a "passport" for internal European market. The manufactures or distributor conformity of the product with applicable EU Construction Products Regulation (BauPVP) 305/2011 (since 01 July 102) and compliance with "essential requirement" specified there via a declaration of performance (DOP). Since 01 July 2007, the CE marking pursuant to EN 14041 is obligatory for " resilient, textile flooring and laminate flooring".